Thursday, May 5, 2011

Calm Blue Oceans

Awkwardly Monogamous
       Calm Blue Oceans is a simple yet entertaining webcomic made by Jesse Cline. (I don't normally mention the authors of the webcomics I review which I should start doing for now on. That's a fail on my part ^^;.) It has no real storyline, no real characters except the author himself and his wife. It's just simple art and simple foundation, yet it works great. The comic is basically a journal in a way as in each comic strip is something the author wishes to express.

       As we all know, art is a symbol of expression. Sometimes we can't easily express ourselves as we wish to. So we create art and hope for praise.

      Well I give this webcomic big praise. It's simple, funny, and cute. So be sure to check it out! :D

       Calm Blue Oceans

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...