Sunday, May 1, 2011

Buni


         Buni is a depressing yet funny webcomic I ran across on Facebook. Cyanide & Happiness webcomic's Facebook Fan page and website had posted the link to Buni. C&H ended up sending over so much traffic that Buni's servers had crashed.


        It didn't take long for me to immediately fall in love with this webcomic. After reading just the first strip I can see why C&H had shared the link to the site. From what I can tell, this poor bunny has a very rough life. But one can't help but to laugh at all the struggles he has to go through. This is one of the best webcomics I have ran across by far.

        Since the server keeps crashing due to so many page views I haven't had the chance to see enough of the comic. So if the rest of you are interested and lucky enough to read a few strips before it crashs, then here's the link: Buni

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...