Monday, December 26, 2011

Doctor Who: The Doctor, The Widow, And The Wardrobe


    This years Christmas special wasn't the best I've seen. In fact, compared to the previous specials I found this years pretty lacking. Usually Doctor Who Christmas specials are exciting which is what makes them so great. This year however seemed to be more focused on family and loved ones. It was one of those rare episodes in the series where no one dies. It had a completely happy ending. I wont go into details as to what had happened in the special for it defeats the purpose of watching it. So if you can find it online then I'd recommend you do. It may not have been the best, but it's still worth watching at least once. I just hope next Christmas will be more exciting than this year's special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...