Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal

Yu Gi Oh Zexal

       Ok so I have jus been informed that on April 11, 2011 in Japan that a brand new Yu Gi Oh series has aired.... Are you serious!? How many more series do you really need!? This is just getting way out of hand like with Digimon.



      I used to be a huge fan of the first series since it first came out. I am now a retired duelist. I didn't get to see most of GX and since the series is too long I don't plan on it. I was enjoying 5D's but I couldn't keep up so I just gave up.

     Ever since they pretty much took Yugi and the pharaoh Atem out of the series it's just not the same. It should've just ended with the first show instead of milking it for more profit. Rumor has it that Kazuki Takahashi only really made the first series and that the two that came afterwards were just made to extend it like Toei did with Dragonball when they made GT. I will not be watching this series, this has just gotten too out of hand.

     Yu Gi Oh fun fact: The original Yu Gi Oh manga had little to nothing to do with the card game. It was all different types of shadow games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...