Sunday, April 24, 2011

Playstation Network Hacked

      So I recently heard that someone had recently hacked the Playstation Network. Due to this incident, PSN has been down for five days now. All because of some low life loser.

      This asshole is most likely some douch bag who lives in his mother's basement and is in his fiftys. It's assholes like these that just ruin it for the rest of us. No one should have to have there day ruined because some piece of shit of a douche bag decided to hack a network just to be an asshole.

      I may not own a Playstation 3 entertainment system, but even I know that this is just fucked up. I own an Xbox 360 Gaming Console, and I'd be furious if this asshole were to do the same to Xbox Live. Just because you're a prick doesn't mean you have to ruin everyone elses fun. Go eat shit and die you fucking asshole.

     And for the record, I'm not a console nazi. PS3 is a great console, I just prefer Xbox 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...