Friday, April 8, 2011

Doctor Who Returns!



     Well ladies and gentlemen and all Doctor Who fans alike, as you just saw in the video above Doctor Who will be making a triumphant return on BBC on April 23rd! :D

      At 9:00 P.M. be sure to tune in to BBC to watch the priemier of season 6 of the longest running sci-fi series in the world! I'm a huge fan of the show, so as you can all see I can't contain my excitement! :D
But can you blame me!? It's only the most awesome show ever!!!

     So I've managed to find some spoilers online thanks to a Facebook Ad. It directed me to this very informative and helpful link: Doctor Who Is Coming To America. Thanks to that website I can now share with you all the spoilers! :D

    The Silence as it turns out isn't literally silence, it's an alien race that has a grudge against The Doctor. And who doesn't these days, they can't seem to leave the poor guy alone lol. A new character will aparently be introduced who will also battle the Silents with the Doctor and his companions. A new writer has been added to the mix who has wrote one of the new episodes entitled "The Doctors Wife". This is also the first time that the series is filmed within the U.S. :D

    So remember April 23rd on BBC at 9:00 P.M.  Silence Shall Fall! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...