Monday, March 14, 2011

Crysis 2

      

      Crysis 2 is one of the greatest games I have ever played in my life! Imagine Halo: Reach and Call of Duty combined. Although the game plays more like Call of Duty, you still see some aspects of Halo.

      In Crysis 2 you can use different equipments such as camoflouge, maximum armor, hologram decoy, and a few more I have yet to test out. The stealth mode in this game makes Halo's look like a joke. I lost count how many times someone just popped up infront of me and shot me dead. With Halo's camo I would've noticed something there where as in Crysis 2 most of the time when you do notice... it's already too late. The stealth mode is my favorite ability in the game, stealth assasinating people is extremely fun. The only thing I don't like about it is that as soon as you make any form of attack, your energy is immediatly drained to zero.

     The maximum armor adds extra health so that you can mow down your opponents while making you almost unstopable, well after you kill the second opponent that is, unless you're a pro it's gonna be difficult to achieve that triple kill head on.

      The hologram decoy is actually a weapon attachment in this game. It has a limited quantity of use which i was upset about. The decoy will only last around five seconds also. But, on the bright side it will trick your opponent. I've seen my opponents empty a clip on the decoy before realizing it was just a hologram. By that time, I had already stealth killed him.

      In this game, you get modules which is similar to the perks in COD. The gameplay itself is like an evolved version of COD. The health system is better in the fact that you don't get killed in one shot while emtping a clip into ur opponent, this only happens when your opponent is in max armor mode where he'll naturally take more damage than you in normal mode. But my favorite aspect of this game is... NO SPAWN KILLING!!!!

     In COD: Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops you would always get spawn killed before even getting the opportunity of making the slightest movement. This was the most frustrating aspect of COD that I hated most. You'd think that it would've been fixed by now but no it's not. In Crysis 2 however you almost never get spawn killed. In the course of the entire demo in which I have played I have only gotten spawn killed twice.

    Overall, this game is worth getting. Once it comes out you should rush to your nearest game store and purchase it. Don't hesitate a single moment for this might be just one of the greatest games in history ever!  

    For more info on Crysis 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...