Monday, November 26, 2012

Wing Stop

 

     Wing Stop is a great place for wings.  They have many delicious flavors to choose from. So far I've tried five of their flavors. I've tasted the traditional hot which isn't very spicy, but it was delicious. I also tried the the teriyaki and the sweet and tangy hawaiian which were also delicious. My favorite however are the garlic parmesan, I can't get enough of them. I'd avoid the lemon pepper wings thou. They tasted more like lemon than actual wings. They're not too bad thou.
   
     The fries are also a great choice for a side. Once I started eating them I couldn't stop myself. They also have great dipping sauces. So far I've tried the ranch and honey mustard. I recommend the honey mustard. The service was just as great as their wings.

     If you ever get the chance then I suggest you get a 20 pc. (believe me, 10 wont be enough) and don't forget that you can choose up to two flavors on each order. They also have beer which is great with wings. I highly recommend Wing Stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...