Saturday, November 24, 2012

Rosario Vampire

 

     Rosario Vampire is about a boy named Tsukune who accidentally enrolls in a high school exclusively for monsters. All the monsters must maintain their human forms while on school grounds and if any of them ever find out that Tsukune is human then he's as good as dead. They'll kill him on the spot if he's ever exposed. The first person he meets is a girl named Moka who is actually a vampire with two personalities. The rosary on her chest seals her true form and Tsukune is the only one able to remove it and unlock the real moka. This usually happens whenever one of the other monsters try to kill Tsukune for little to no reason at all.

     This anime has some action, is funny, and is full of comedy. I've only seen a few episodes but so far I'm enjoying it. I found it on netflix and currently watching it as I'm typing this review. At the end of every episode Moka bites Tsukune for his blood since she can't resist. If you're wondering what anime to watch then this is a decent choice.


    Update: I just read some of the manga and I'm a bit disappointed at the anime version. It really held out on us. There's a lot of stuff that happened in the manga that wasn't even mentioned in the anime. I still liked watching the anime thou, but as always reading the manga is my preference.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...