Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

 

     I just recently finished watching Forward Unto Dawn on Youtube. It was fucking awesome!!! I can't believe I didn't bother to watch it sooner. If you're a true Halo fan then you must watch this!

    Forward Unto Dawn is a Youtube Mini series named after the UNSC Ship from Halo 3. The whole series is a prequel showing the lives of cadets in a military training camp. All is normal until suddenly ODSTs start dropping. And we all know that's never good.

    I don't want to give out anymore spoilers so you'll have to watch the rest of the series online. I highly recommend it for it's integral to the Halo 4 story. Why are you still here reading this!? Go watch it now! :D

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...