Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Trailer of "Halo 4" from E3 2011

Ladies and gentlemen and all Halo fans alike! As you all have just seen from the video posted above, there is going to be a Halo 4!!!! :D

        I've been a big Halo fan since high school. Every Saturday, my friends and I would all gather at my best friends house and eat chinese food or pizza, watch movies, hang out in general, but most of all, play Halo with system link. Those were all good days and treasured memories in which I would never change. And now, those memories will live on thanks to the new addition to the great franchise!

        When Halo 3 came out, Bungie stated that it will be the end of the trilogy. The end of the covenant war and the flood, thus the end of the storyline. However, they conveniently left the third and final game of the trilogy in a cliffhanger. So I'm not too surprised that theres going to be a Halo 4. It was only a matter of time before they decided to finally make the sequel which will explain what will happen to Cortana and Master Chief as their broken ship wonders off into space.

        Halo: ODST was released not too long after Halo 3. It was merely and expansion for it took place near the begining of Halo 2. It was a side story involving an ODST team who were sent out on a mission. This game was merely a ploy to make money. The story and gameplay of ODST was not worth it, if you didn't play it trust me you didn't miss anything important. The story wasn't even essential to the franchise. The only reason people had bought it was for the second disk which contained all of the Halo 3 multiplayer maps.

      Then came Halo: REACH. This game was a prequel to the first three games. In fact, the game literally ends when the first one begins. This was basically the story of how planet Reach fell and how one Spartan (that's you) pretty much saved the human race by delivering Cortana to the Pillar of Autumn. This game is just simply great in almost every aspect. Bungie stated that this was going to be the last Halo game they were ever going to make... They obviously lied to us and we all knew it. And of course I'm glad for now we get to see what happens to Cortana and Master Chief next. Believe me, the curiousity has been killing me for years!

     I'm not exactly sure if it is Bungie that's going to be making Halo 4, I hope so. I definitely hope it's not another desperate attempt to make money like Halo: ODST was. ODST was obviously a failure, I really hope this one wont be also. I can't wait till 2012 for the release of the now highly anticipated Halo 4!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...