Thursday, June 16, 2011

Angry Birds

Angry Birds

      Angry Birds is very popular game which has been taken by storm. It is available on PC and most smartphones. I managed to get the game for free through the Google Chrome App Store. After playing a for a few minutes of the game I can see why so many people are addicted to it.

       However, I'm not too big of a fan. It's probably because I'm into real gaming that I'm not completely taken by this game. Don't get me wrong, I like it and still play it, but when you compare it to console games it's pretty obvious that the console's going to win. This doesn't mean you shouldn't play it, on the contrary you should at least give it a try.

       The game revolves around five very angry birds who are in war with a bunch of green pigs. Why are they angry? Why are they in war? Simply because the green pigs were sick of eating grass all the time and so they stole the birds eggs in order to eat them. Big mistake on their part for now the Angry Birds are on a rampage to kill them and reclaim their stolen eggs.

       The came is cute and funny and has many levels to play. I you want to buy the game and some of their merchandise then you can go straight to their home page www.angrybirds.com. But if you want to get the game for free then I suggest you download Google Chrome and install the Angry Birds App from the App store. Now, are you going to let those pigs get away with your eggs?

2 comments:

  1. I have this on my ipod touch. It is addicting and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it is cute. Not too addictive to me thou o.o

    ReplyDelete

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...