Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Woman beaten over Dog Shit... WTF!?

    So this morning I caught a quick glimpse of the Daily News newspaper. I didn’t get the chance read the article that had caught my attention. I didn’t even need to read the article, the headline and pictures for it was more then enough to let people know what had occurred.


    The headline was titled “He beat me over poop”. At least that’s what I remember it being called. Regardless of what it was actually titled, the article was pretty self explanitory. Apparently, a police officer beat a woman because she didn’t clean up after her dog. The pictures depicted her completely bruised almost all over her body.

    Are you serious? You’re going to beat a woman over dog shit? Really? You have got to be fucking kidding me. There is no excuse for a cop nor for anyone to beat a woman like that. Especially not over dog crap.

    This is just police brutality. I hope that so called cop gets fired and arrested for what he did. If there is any justice left in the world then this will come to pass.

    It’s a sad world when you can’t even trust nor rely on the people who supposedly dedicated their lives and careers to help and protect people. Instead, we have to live in fear of our own police department. Really? Are you fucking serious? A sad fucking world. *SMH*

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...