Thursday, November 25, 2010

Reddit

       So I recently came across this great site called Reddit.com. If I were to describe it I'd say it's a link directory site. It has great content constantly being added by users. The best content is obviously on the home page as the links are voted on.


       I go on it every chance I get now to see what new links they have. I'd recommend everyone to check out this website. It's simple yet effective.

       So if you got a cool link you want to submitt then this is the site to do it. Also don't forget to check out their other sites as well. They're all similair but have their own categories.

                                                             Reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...