Saturday, November 20, 2010

Joined IGN

      So I recently joined IGN. Their website has a very nice set up. I fell inlove with its design. It's like twitter but for gamers. You can follow other people, IGN editors, even games for the latest updates.

      Unlike twitter however, IGN has message boards. The message forums are full of gamers looking to find new players to join in on online games such as Halo, Gears of War, etc. So far I have yet to run into any assholes. Lets hope it stays that way.



      What I didn't like was that in order to use some features like adding a title under your display name or adding an image to your signature. Features which I'm sure are free on other forum sites. If I were to open up a forum on here (which I might in the future) I wouldn't charge for that. Then again I couldn't even if I wanted too see as the forums pre-made by my web host. Another thing I didn't like was how you have to make a new profile for the message boards. Why can't your IGN profile be the same one you use for the forums?

       Other than that, IGN is a great site. I'd recommend all gamers to join it. So if you do decide to join feel free to follow me. My name is TormentedAngel8 (obviously )

                                                           IGN

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...