Friday, April 26, 2013

Teen Titans Go!

    So I just finished watching an episode of "Teen Titans Go!"...... What the fuck did I just watch!? I remember watching the original "Teen Titans" series which was completely different than this new one. The artwork and premise of the series has completely changed in this new series. Unlike the previous show, "Teen Titans Go!" is more cartoony and comedic.

    The episode I watched involved Raven tricking the rest of the Titans into going after these mystical ingredients in order to make the worlds most delicious sandwich. She tricked them just so she could have the television to herself and watch some show about ponies. As it turned out, the legend about the mystical ingredients were true and the Titans each had to fight a sandwich guardian in order to obtain the ingredients.

     Teen Titans Go! is pretty funny but I don't see myself watching it again. If it's on and there's nothing else to watch then I'll watch it. Other than that I really don't care too much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...