Monday, April 22, 2013

Acer Aspire 14" Touchscreen Ultrabook

     I have recently purchase a brand new laptop and I got to say that I absolutely love it! Best Buy is the best place to buy electronics especially a brand new computer. This PC came with 500GB hard drive and 6GB of RAM. It also comes with a 20GB solid state drive which I have yet to find on this computer but it totals my storage space to 520. That's over half a terabyte. It's going to take forever to fill this hard drive up.


     I have no idea if the memory is shared or if it comes with dedicated memory for video and graphics. So far it runs pretty smoothly, I'll have to wait a while before I can fully determine if it's speed remains decent. The touchscreen is amazing but be sure to wipe your fingerprints off it when you're done or anyone will be able to see your lock screen gesture password. It's an HD screen so everything looks beautiful on it's display. It comes with a built in HD webcam as well and so far it works great. It takes clears pictures and video chat is wonderful on it. I have yet to play any games on it so I have no idea how well it will run.

    Despite what everyone says about windows 8 it is awesome! People are usually afraid of change and immediately reject something new without even thinking properly. I immediately fell in love with the operating system. It takes some getting used to but once you do and learn all of the cool features you can do with it then it's actually very simple and user friendly. Even the touchscreen version of Internet Explorer is awesome and it's normally the worst browser.

    This is actually my very first computer in which I worked my ass off to earn. So you can imagine how excited I am. It's not the worlds most perfect laptop but it's a start and so far have had no complaints. Right now you can get it at Best Buy for $699.99 (around $743 with taxes).

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...