Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Simpson Tapped Out

      I have recently bought the LG Optimus Elite Android Smartphone for Virgin Mobile. So of course the first thing I did was download games onto it. Many fans had to wait for Simpsons Tapped Out to come out for Android including myself, but it was well worth the wait.

    Simpsons Tapped Out is basically a Facebook type game for smartphones where you build your own version of Springfield after Homer let the power plant blow it up through neglect. I thoroughly enjoy this game, being a fan of the show makes this game addictive and fun. Otherwise it's just like any other Facebook style game.

    If you're looking for a fun game to play on your smartphone then I highly recommend this one above all the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...