Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dragon Age Legends

     While looking through the Google+ games I ran across Dragon Age Legends. Most of you recognize the title for it's originally a console game. However, it would seem that they've made a version for both Facebook and Google+. I've only played the Google+ version, but I'm pretty sure it's not much different than the Facebook version. There aren't many social network games that I actually play, but this is one of the few exceptions.

      Dragon Age Legends game play reminds me of Ninja Saga for Facebook. By that I mean that you fight somewhat random encounters using a variety of abilities. You usually fight two waves of "Darkspawn" in turn based combat with a party of three characters including yours. At the end of the battle you win a treasure chest full of items, gold, and/or experience points. When your character levels up you can add a status point to increase your stats and then unlock a new skill of your choice. You also have your very own castle in which you build rooms, decorate, and have workers craft you various potions. It is a social networking game so it's no surprise you have to wait hours for you to receive your potions.

      The downside to this game is that you can only have two of your npc characters join you in your party during a battle. You can pay 9 crowns to add another person, but it'll only be for that one fight. Another thing that disappoints me is that once you finish the battle, whether your npc were hurt or not you have to wait over an hour to use them again. Other than that I have little complaint about this game.

      So if you want to check this game out then feel free to join me. Just add me to your circles (preferably one made just for this game) and please let me know why you're adding me so I know it's to play this cool game. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...