Friday, January 28, 2011

Manga Comic Pro

      Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the delay of this review. Due to web host issues I was unable to even access my site. Well now I'm back on and can continue to Rant and Review.


      A few months back I had purchased online a great manga inking set from this wonderful site known as Cheap Joes. Cheap Joes has great discounts for great quality art supplies. So I highly recommend artist to shop there.

      It took around two weeks to get my pens but it was worth it. Manga Comic Pro is a great set for inking your art work. It comes with various nib sizes and a sketching pencil. This kit is what professionals use to ink their manga. I have been using it to ink my webcomic "Video Game Returns" and it works great. My webcomic has been coming out even better than it has before.

      So I highly reccomend artist everywhere to purchase this set. Your artwork will look even better with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...