Monday, October 18, 2010

Video Game Returns Chapter 1 Pilot Finished!

Video Game Returns™ - Video Game Returns
                                                 
      Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come to finally conclude the pilot chapter of "Video Game Returns". The last two cartoons have been posted up on the cartoons page thus ending the first chapter.
      So what does this mean? It means that soon I will begin the sketches for the next coming chapter of this series. I hope to have plenty of pages done before I begin to post them on here.

      So what to expect in the new chapter two of VGR? Well for starters, ever got a good look at the cover pic for chapter 1? Ever wonder what each of there stories were before and after they got to that situation with the long ass line on the got own by girlfriend section? Well I'll be covering some of those interesting and hopefully funny stories in the coming chapter.

      Thank you all for your support and I hope you all stay tuned for more of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEXT PREV HOME
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...